How to Request ProMatrix Priority Support
When you need ProMatrix Priority Technical Support, the ProMatrix Support staff is only an email away. However, when you need ProMatrix Priority Support, please make sure you are covered by a ProMatrix Priority Support Plan.
Scope of ProMatrix PrioritySupport
ProMatrix Priority Support allows you to get quick assistance with issues directly related to the functionality included in a ProMatrix Product. ProMatrix Priority Support does not include (1) assistance with issues involved in extending the functionality of a ProMatrix Product or (2) assistance in writing code to extend or supplement ProMatrix code. Help with system design and Visual FoxPro is outside the scope of ProMatrix Priority Support.
Tip: When you have questions that are outside the scope of ProMatrix Priority Support, you may be able to obtain help from other ProMatrix Users through the peer-to-peer ProMatrix Forum. However, you can't expect other users to assist with system design and coding issues that would involve significant time to address. Keep your questions for other ProMatrix users brief and specific.
Steps to Request ProMatrix Priority Support
- ProMatrix Priority Support Plan: First, please be sure you are covered by a ProMatrix Priority Support Plan. To determine whether you are eligible for New User support and to learn about the ProMatrix Priority Support Plans available click here: ProMatrix Priority Support Plans. If you are not eligible for ProMatrix Priority Support, please use the ProMatrix Store to purchase a Support Plan.
- ProMatrix Forum: If you are not eligible for ProMatrix Priority Support, you may be able to obtain help from other ProMatrix users through the ProMatrix Forum. Give them a try. We have many very helpful users who are more than willing to lend a hand.
Contents of Support Request
When you contact ProMatrix for Priority Support, please do the following:
- Registered Name: Provide the name under which your ProMatrix license is registered.
- Identify Product and Version: Identify the ProMatrix Product and version for which you need support.
- Detailed Description: Describe the problem you are encountering in detail and list the specific steps you took that produced the problem. If you can duplicate the Problem in the VPM Sample Application, please describe how you duplicated the problem in detail.